With a Social Insights™ membership, gaining an edge on competitors is closer than you think! Deep analysis on operator engagement, sentiment, and mobile behavior is the key in building an advanced market analysis to help you land more business. Social Insights™ arms suppliers with the roadmap to improve current strategies and identify opportunities for growth through the most advanced data analytics in the restaurant business.
These exclusive reports and analysis are now available to your team with a Social Insights™ Membership.
- Custom Brand Index Score
- Top 25 Brands Report by Sector (QSR, Fast Casual, Casual, Upscale Casual, Fine Dine)
- Top 10 Supplier Brands Report (By Sentiment)
- Top 10 Supplier Brands by Category Report (By Sentiment)
- All of PRO LEVEL
- Top 25 Restaurant SRV Report (Social Restaurant Visits)
- Overall Industry Benchmark Report (Traffic, Sentiment, Mobile)
- Social Restaurant Visits Analysis
- Monthly State of the Industry Analysis
- Top 10 Mobile Foodservice Brands Report
- Access to Foodable.io Executive Insights Events
- All Other Levels
- Custom Digital Footprint Score (Web, Mobile and Content)
- Deep Dive Analytics Specific to Your Brand and Products
- Operator Price Perception Analysis
- Brand Sentiment Analysis
- 5 Brand Cross Competitive Operator Analysis
- Sector Operator Analysis QSR, Fast Casual, Casual, Fine Dine
- 1 Seat License Social Media Publishing Realtime Platform (includes 3 social profiles)
Data that builds business is only a click away
Benchmark: Actively benchmark your brand's performance against competitors and other industry leaders. Receive actionable insights and analysis to improve performance of current strategies.
Predict: Social Insights™ members receive a custom scorecard to measure and track your brand’s top KPIs month over month, revealing a truly predictive model for future strategy.
Consulting: The "Dynamic" level offers custom deep dives for your brand to identify the competitive landscape on how operators are engaging with foodservice suppliers. Analyzing trends, identifying emerging chains and operators, analyzing market share and price perception is a new analytic layer for suppliers. Never before has data been available that shifts the old model of data collection from the led survey options to language analysis that is based on real time operator digital actions.